- Using the interactive wedding calendar, select the date and time that you wish to hold your ceremony. Please note that this is not a guarantee of availability. Ceremonies can be booked up to 60 days prior to your requested date. Any ceremonies booked within 60 days will require an additional fee and subject to availability.
- Complete the Ceremony Information form, taking care to confirm the accuracy of each field.
- After you complete and submit the form, it will be sent to your wedding coordinator, who will then reach out to you. Feel free to contact our wedding team at any time.
- Once the signup form is completed, you will be granted a seven (7) day courtesy hold. To hold your requested date, a non-refundable $300 deposit is required for Weddings and $147.50 (50% payment towards the Vow Renewal Package) for Vow Renewals. *Note, payment does not guarantee availability.
- Once your wedding has been booked and confirmed a payment plan will be established.
- You may purchase additional package items through your online account at any time up to 7 days prior to your ceremony. After that time, please contact your wedding coordinator to add more items and make payments.
- Final payment towards your ceremony total must be made no later than 7 days prior to your date.
GETTING MARRIED IN JAMAICA
Guests to be married must be on the island two working days prior to the wedding. NO BLOOD TEST REQUIRED.
Please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 876.940.8426 the documents requested below along with the Required Wedding Data form completed in order to reserve your desired wedding date: (PLEASE PRESENT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION ON ARRIVAL)
- Proof of Identification - copy of birth certificates or any government issued identification
- Proof of Divorce Decree - copy or original certification of divorce (if applicable), copy of death certificate in the case of a widow / widower
- Copy of adoption papers also reflecting name changes
- Copies or original divorce papers (if applicable)
- Copies of death certificate ( if widow/widower)
- Copy of adoption papers also reflecting name changes (if applicable)
- Copy of name deed if other than that stated on the birth certificate which is not associated with a marriage or adoption
- Legal translation of documents to English where originals are in another language
All paperwork is handled by the licensed Minister on behalf of the Hotel and goes to the local government offices for processing. During the wedding you will be required to sign three Marriage Registers, in addition to the signature of your witnesses (two will be provided, in the event you do not have your own) and the Minister’s signature. The Minister will then give you one of the Marriage Registers known as the "Bridal" copy and the other two will be used to apply for your Marriage Certificate. This is a legal document with a raised seal and the Jamaican Coat of Arms that is legally recognized worldwide. This certificate takes 6 - 8 weeks to be processed and will be couriered to you. Kindly provide your Wedding Coordinator with your current delivery address for your Wedding Certificate to be couriered to you as this service is included in your package. For couples interested in bringing their own Minister and/or processing their own legal documents may do so at no additional cost; however this choice does not change the cost of the wedding package selected.
For some European countries, the Marriage Certificate (once processed by our local government offices) has to be validated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the local Consulate for the respective country. This process is mandatory and will attract an additional processing fee of US $100. This process will also take an additional 2 - 3 weeks; hence the certificate would be ready in 8 - 11 weeks.
Non-Resident Guests Attending Wedding
We wish to advise you that as our valued all-inclusive wedding guests, the Resort allows non-residential persons attending your wedding, access to the property thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of your wedding. We require that they stay within the immediate area of the wedding at all times. As a policy, only resident guests are allowed on the guest floors. We recommend that your non-resident guests arrive at the Resort appropriately & already dressed for your event. Non resident guests will be required to purchase a day or night pass should they desire to use the property’s facilities. Picture identification is required to be left at the Front Desk for all passes issued.
Adult - US $85.00 and Children - US$ 65.00 between 9:00 am-5:00 p.m.
Adult - US $95.00 and Children - US$ 75.00 between 6:00 pm-2:00 am.
(Rates are subject to change without notice)
This policy and access as it relates to non-resident guests is strictly enforced. We ask that this be clearly communicated to your guests prior to their arrival on property.